Reconciliation Victoria invites Local Reconciliation Groups, Networks and the broader community to the Victorian Reconciliation Network Forum, held on Saturday 18 August 10.15am-2.30pm at MAYSAR, 184 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy.
RSVP here now!
Advocating for Reconciliation with State and Local Governments
This forum will provide resources and information on how to work effectively with and advocate for reconciliation with your local and state governments.
- Dr Susan Rennie from VLGA (Victorian Local Governance Association) will provide an overview of how to work effectively with your local governments to progress reconciliation
- Brigid Knight-Braniff, Co-Chair from ANTaR Victoria will present their State Government Election Scorecard
- Hear the latest news in reconciliation, including recent developments in Victorian Treaty.
- Reconciliation Victoria will provide updates on its work across Victoria
- Local Reconciliation Networks and ANTaR Victoria will have opportunity to share key developments in their work with their local communities across Victoria
- Networking with people actively involved in or interested in progressing reconciliation
A light lunch will be provided. This is a free event - all welcome! RSVPs essential for catering.