Reconciliation Victoria can support teachers and educators on their reconciliation journey through:
• Connecting teachers and educators with Victorian and place based reconciliation resources;
• Supporting teachers and educators to navigate and utilise the Narragunnawali website;
• Providing workshops and presentations to teachers and educators in schools and early learning services;
• Promoting the Narragunnawali Awards - recognising exceptional commitment to reconciliation in education across the country;
• Facilitating the Victorian Reconciliation in Education Network Group to encourage a strategic, coordinated approach to reconciliation in education in Victoria across the different sectors;
• Identifying gaps in Victorian schools and early learning services reconciliation and where Reconciliation Victoria might be placed to contribute;
• Connecting teachers with their local reconciliation groups and networks;
• Assisting schools to create or refresh a Reconciliation Action Plan using the Narragunnawali platform.
Teachers and educators we need your help too. You can do this by:
• Letting us know the best way Reconciliation Victoria can assist in facilitating reconciliation in your classroom and school or early learning service;
• Providing feedback on how our resources performed in your classroom;
• Sharing your success stories (consider applying for a Narragunnawali Award or a HART Award);
• Letting us know if any of our links are no longer active so we can update them;
• Sharing other resources that we haven't found yet;
• Subscribing to our eNews and sharing the latest news, cultural events and resources from around Victoria.
If you are interested in learning further about some of the work that we are currently doing in this space or have ideas about what you would like to learn, please get in touch.