Throughout both metropolitan and regional Victoria, Reconciliation Victoria supports and works with a network of independent Local Reconciliation Groups (LRGs), who promote cultural awareness, understanding, and education in their local communities.
LRGs organise a range of events and activities such as: local forums, film nights, concerts, cultural tours/walks, talks at local schools, art exhibitions and information displays. Many groups work with local government and schools to promote reconciliation as well as greater awareness of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, cultures and histories.
Whilst this generally describes the work of LRGs, each can be unique in the activities they undertake. If you'd like to learn more about the work/activities specific LRGs are undertaking, we strongly encourage you to check out their social media and get in contact with them using the information below.
If there isn't a group in your area and you would like to set one up, please contact us!
• Vic Say: email@example.com or 5472 1841
• Tom Gay: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9870 8328
• Samantha Buckley: email@example.com
• Jo Whitehead: firstname.lastname@example.org or 5258 1722
• John Murray: 5258 4397
• 0419 460 313
• Dierdre Robertson: email@example.com or 5821 6600 or +61 417 398 158
• Bobby Nicholls: +61 434 279 653
• Joyce Dodge: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9726 6627